Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: https://repository.uksw.edu//handle/123456789/26759
Title: Pengaruh Body Shaming Terhadap Eksistensi Kepercayaan Diri Generasi Z (Survei Eksplanatif Pada Generasi Z di Kota Salatiga Tahun 2022)
Other Titles: The Effect of Body Shaming on the Existence of Generation Z Confidence
Authors: Dwina Sukoco, Natasya
Keywords: Body shaming, Generasi Z, Kepercayaan diri;Body Shaming, Generation Z, Self confidence existence
Issue Date: 10-Aug-2022
Abstract: Body shaming adalah perlakuan seseorang dalam memberikan komentar negatif terhadap kondisi fisik (tubuh atau rupa) pada seseorang baik dilakukan secara sadar maupun tidak. Body shaming berpengaruh terhadap tingkat kepercayaan diri seseorang baik laki-laki maupun perempuan dari usia antara 13 tahun hingga umur 36 tahun. Artinya body shaming berpengaruh pada kalangan generasi Z maupun generasi milenial. Tujuan dari penelitian ini yaitu, mendeskripsikan bentuk-bentuk body shaming yang dialami oleh remaja generasi Z di Kota Salatiga dan menjelaskan pengaruh body shaming terhadap eksistensi kepercayaan diri remaja generasi Z di Kota Salatiga. Penelitian ini menggunakan metode kuantitatif dengan jenis penelitian eksplanatif. Hasil dari penelitian ini menunjukkan koefisiensi kolerasi yang kuat yakni 0,715 yang berarti kolerasi antara variabel body shaming dengan variable eksistensi kepercayaan diri remaja generasi Z di Kota Salatiga. Pengaruh body shaming terhadap intensitas kepercayaan diri generasi Z adalah sebesar 51,2%, sedangkan sisanya sebesar 48,8% dipengaruhi oleh faktor lain yang tidak diteliti oleh peneliti. Pada uji F menunjukkan nilai probabilitas 0,000 <0,05 yang berarti H1 diterima dan H0 ditolak. Dari penelitian ini diperoleh nilai signifikansi sebesar 0,000, maka dapat disimpulkan bahwa body shaming memiliki pengaruh terhadap eksistensi kepercayaan diri remaja generasi Z di Kota Salatiga.
Body shaming is the treatment of a person in giving negative comments to a person's physical condition (body or appearance), whether consciously or not. Body shaming affects the level of self- confidence of a person, both male and female, from the age of 13 years to the age of 36 years. This means that body shaming affects both generation Z and the millennial generation. The purpose of this study is to describe the forms of body shaming experienced by Generation Z adolescents in Salatiga City and explain the effect of body shaming on the existence of self-confidence of Generation Z adolescents in Salatiga City. This study uses quantitative methods with the type of explanatory research. The results of this study indicate a strong correlation coefficient of 0.715, which means that there is a correlation between the body shaming variable and the self-confidence variable of generation Z teenagers in Salatiga City. The effect of body shaming on the intensity of self-confidence of Generation Z is 51.2%, while the remaining 48.8% is influenced by other factors not examined by researchers. The F test shows a probability value of 0.000 <0.05, which means that H1 is accepted and H0 is rejected. From this study obtained a significance value of 0.000, it can be concluded that body shaming has an influence on the existence of self-confidence of generation Z teenagers in Salatiga City.
URI: https://repository.uksw.edu/handle/123456789/26759
Appears in Collections:T1 - Sociology

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
T1_352018034_Judul.pdf1.47 MBAdobe PDFView/Open
T1_352018034_Isi.pdf
  Restricted Access
517.37 kBAdobe PDFView/Open Request a copy
T1_352018034_Daftar Pustaka.pdf111.11 kBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.