Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: https://repository.uksw.edu//handle/123456789/31544
Title: Pengaruh Pemberian Reward dan Punishment Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Restoran Teak Tree
Authors: Vernanda, Trada
Keywords: Reward;Punishment;Kinerja Karyawan
Issue Date: Oct-2023
Abstract: This research aims to determine the effect of reward and punishment on the performance of Teak Tree Restaurant employees. This type of research is explanatory research with a quantitative approach. Data was obtained through distributing questionnaires using saturated sampling techniques to 39 employees. The data obtained was analyzed using Multiple Linear Regression. The results of this research show that rewards partially influence the performance of Teak Tree Restaurant employees, punishment does not influence the performance of Teak Tree Restaurant employees, and simultaneously reward and punishment influence the performance of Teak Tree Restaurant employees. The magnitude of the influence between reward and punishment variables on employee performance is 42.7%, while the remaining 57.3% is influenced by other variables outside the research.
Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui pengaruh reward dan punishment terhadap kinerja karyawan Restoran Teak Tree. Jenis penelitian ini adalah explanatory research dengan pendekatan kuantitatif. Data diperoleh melalui penyebaran kuesioner dengan menggunakan teknik sampling jenuh terhadap 39 karyawan. Data yang diperoleh dianalisis menggunakan Regresi Linear Berganda. Hasil penelitian ini menunjukkan bahwa secara parsial reward berpengaruh terhadap kinerja karyawan Restoran Teak Tree, punishment tidak berpengaruh terhadap kinerja karyawan Restoran Teak Tree, serta secara simultan reward dan punishment berpengaruh terhadap kinerja karyawan Restoran Teak Tree. Besarnya pengaruh antara variabel reward dan punishment terhadap kinerja karyawan yaitu 42,7% sedangkan sisanya 57,3% dipengaruhi oleh variabel lain di luar penelitian.
URI: https://repository.uksw.edu//handle/123456789/31544
Appears in Collections:T1 - Management



Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.